Account Management Representative
Reports to: Account Manager
Read it all- get to know the role – treat employment like on-line dating
We are a $40m manufacturing/distribution company and the pay is good for the right fit. Our AWESOME benefits and culture ROCK!! (FEW can match ‘em). If you require more $ please become a fan and wait til we grow. You can’t put a price on lovin’ where you work. Salary is #4 reason people stay or leave jobs, so what are your 3 reasons for looking?
The Job: (All sexes welcome)
Being an account manager at Ryonet reaches beyond the sale. By this I mean that although the sale is important, the sale happens because the customer trusts you. Sales for the account manager are built on a relationship with the customer. An account manager's clients become friends. They become part of Ryonet.
Being an account manager means travel. You need to enjoy traveling. Traveling allows us to go to our accounts. We get to see their shops. They love to show us their shops and to show us what they do. It is a way to show them that we care enough about them that we take the time and spend the money to come see them.
Why do we do it? We love sales. We love the idea of having our own little company within a larger and very supportive company. We love the idea of uncapped pay. We love to travel and visit shops. We love people. We love to help people become successful. We love to be a part of a team that cares.
Mark Shoman | Ryonet®
Areas of Responsibility:
- Attend Trade Shows and other industry events.
- Target new Prospects
- Establish Ryonet as the primary supplier to our major accounts.
- Point person for any issues regarding these customers
- Write up orders
- Work on a personal Opportunity Pipeline
- Visit our customers
- Demonstrate our products onsite
- Measure the buying potential per customer and work to develop
- Actively follow-up and touch our customers
- Work on solutions to better their customer’s output and efficiencies.
- Must have all of the following:
- Typing- not looking at keyboard 50 WPM
- 1 year+ of 100% phone service
- Navigate internet resources
- A plus skill would be sales experience