Allmade Account Management (Sales)
Reports to: Sales Director
Read it all- get to know the role – treat employment like on-line dating
We are a $40m manufacturing/distribution company and the pay is good for the right fit. Our AWESOME benefits and culture ROCK!! (FEW can match ‘em). If you require more $ please become a fan and wait til we grow. You can’t put a price on lovin’ where you work. Salary is #4 reason people stay or leave jobs, so what are your 3 reasons for looking?
The Job: (All sexes welcome)
We are looking for someone who can effectively convince print shops and the customers they serve to choose Allmade as their blank garment. To convincingly explain the benefits and the positive impact this simple garment can have for themselves, their business, their customers and every other stakeholder involved. For that to happen you have to believe it and start living it. Still interested? Here is a list of typical expectations…
- Develops relationships with all sales, customer service and merchandising representatives in the account; understands the end-user customer’s needs and buying patterns.
- Develops relationships with all relevant constituents within their accounts (finance, marketing, operations, production, etc.).
- Understands the customer go to market strategy and knows customer programs, remerchandising schedule and method of managing, renewing, refreshing and fulfilling.
- Uses internal resources to uncover, develop and close opportunities through maintaining a working sales pipeline. Work cross-functionally and understands how to accomplish goals within the organization. Develops relationships across the organization to facilitate communication and achievement of goals.
- Attends trade shows, industry events and customer events as necessary.
- Excellent sales skills
- Excellent product merchandising skills
- Knowledge of the textile and textile manufacturing industry
- Ability to train and demonstrate use, features and benefits of our website
- Excellent analytical skills; able to access the financial impact of a decision
- Strong administrative and organization skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Willing to travel as needed
- Bachelor degree
- 2-5 years sales experience in distribution or textile industry
- Experience in selling hard goods and apparel
- Demonstrated ability to use Word and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks, effectively prioritize and manage time
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency with a results orientation
- Enthusiastic and energetic approach