CNC Operator - Mid Level
CNC Operator- Mid Level
Reports to CNC Programmer and Fabrication Supervisor
Read it all- get to know the role – treat employment like on-line dating
The Job: (all sexes welcome)
No prima donna’s here!! This role works WITH the manufacturing team and the entire fabrication team, so be prepared to work different CNC machines, vertical and horizontal. This role interacts with the welding team and no one is too good to lend a hand, as long as the work gets done. Work smart, keep your work area clean and have pride in yourself and the work you put out. Everyone will be crossed trained to the machines that affect the job, and Operators are cross trained for back up and future team expansion. This role generates parts for production and treats production like the customer- we “Serve” our customer! We have a small effective team and will look for someone who LOVES WORKING more than visiting. We have a lot to do and this is a min 40 hour week.
We will only hire those that bring a positive outlook and are easy to work with, good skills and a great attitude. That means a willingness to help others and get the job done with high efficiencies and quality output.
Who doesn’t fit?? Those that: simply want a job, are chatty or think they have just one thing to do, disrupt others that are working, clock in and just mosey around, people who think they are irreplaceable or more valuable than others. We love what we do, we are ONE Ryonet and we all ROQ!
The work is hot in the summer and cold in the winter but you are used to that aren’t you? All are held accountable for attendance, attitude, working with our values as well as timely and accurate production releases. If this is you, you know what we’re sayin’, you are the best you can be every day, have a solid work ethic and still find room to laugh. Come be part of the team that “builds some kick-ass cool shit!” – you have to be experienced.
What Mid-Level does: MIN 2 years focused CNC Operator skills
You need to have experience in a machine shop doing these things:
- Cut material to specified length
- Load/unload of parts from machine
- Deburr and break all sharp edges
- Maintain specified tolerance from supplied prints
- Produces parts with minimal scrap rate
- General cleaning of the machine and your work area
- Basic understanding of mathematics
- Change and maintain work holding and fixtures
- Selects required program from NC
- Set-up machine for selected program
- Selecting the proper tools for the operation
- Verifies first run part matches prints/sample part
- Perform preventive maintenance