Customer Success Representative (CSR)- AllMade
Customer Success Representative
Reports to Customer Success Manager / AllMade Product Manager
Read it all- get to know the role – treat employment like on-line dating
We are a $40m manufacturing/distribution company and the pay is good for the right fit. Our AWESOME benefits and culture ROCK!! (FEW can match ‘em). If you require more $ please become a fan and wait til we grow. You can’t put a price on lovin’ where you work. Salary is #4 reason people stay or leave jobs, so what are your 3 reasons for looking?
The Job: (All sexes welcome)
We think Customer Success is when our customers received the service they need to do their job in as few steps as possible and are left feeling ready to take on the next challenge in their art, craft or profession.
To accomplish that, our Customer Success team handles more than 300 calls, 300 emails, and 150 live chats 5 days a week from 6am to 6pm, and sometimes more than one at a time.
Our skilled team members have the freedom to help find customers the perfect item, perfect their skill, assist with a return or exchange, or just anything else that will help our customers print better shirts.
We enable and support our customers by teaching them about our product, how to purchase, the environmental impact that it serves and the people that we touch through our shirts. We strive to consistently be available to assist our customers throughout their journey with us. Our goal for you is to ensure the customer has a great experience with Allmade from the beginning to the end.
· Check out our product
· Explore why we support the screen printer
· Learn what Allmade is all about
· See if our values align with yours.
· And finally, consider if this is the attitude that fits you
Areas of Responsibility:
- Data Entry
- Monitor and manage Allmade Email Inbox
- Inbound and outbound Sales & Support
- Customer Returns
- Customer Case Issues Management
- Documenting Quality Control issues
- Qualifying and Handing off leads and opportunities
- Excellent Communication and Organizational Skills
- Quick learner
- Self-motivated, able to operate independently, work proactively and to achieve results without close supervision
- Experience using and navigating ERP systems
- Ability to Multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Detail Oriented
- Type 40+ WPM
- Intermediate Outlook skills
- Beginner to Intermediate Excel skills
- High School math skills to analyze data