Instructor / Trainer
Reports to: Director of Products
Read it all- get to know the role – treat employment like on-line dating
The Job: (all sexes welcome)
This would be a difficult position for a smoker as there is no smoking while in Ryonet gear, at client sites, interacting with classes or while driving a Ryonet rented vehicle.
This position needs to know screen printing terminology and products. Candidates have the chance attend our Fri/Sat classes (your time our dime) to engage the curriculum. Working side by side with the Education Lead, this position is a public facing role, must show a passion for Ryonet and believe/live the values. Education and training is what makes what we do repeatable, standard, and uniquely Ryonet.
There are skills inherent to the role; speaking in front of a group, a curiosity, patience, acceptance for swearing, tattoos, piercings, old, young, educated, non-educated, felons, wealthy, broke (not broken), ugly, cute, fat, thin, male, female; every walk of life. This simply requires a commitment to teaching people, ALL people (we do not judge) some of the nicest people you will meet. We teach the ‘Ryonet Magic’ to people across the USA who are passionate about being great at screen printing. This is a role that will kick start a career and is NOT a position for those that are filling a gap or “can do this for a while to see if they like it”. This role comes with a 60 day trial period and our goal is to hire from our Fan Base; the RyoNation.
It requires focus and commitment to go as far as possible, it is a traveling role so you could be away from home for 3-4 days at a time. If this is the role you want to follow, keep reading. If you are qualified and have been looking for a Ryonet kind of company, please fill out the form, we will be in touch. Just be the best you can be every day. We are hungry to be better.
What our Instructor/Trainer Does:
· To Administer & develop the SPE class at HQ, and then roll out to other locations.
· Train the Trainers, launching new locations, reinforcing existing locations
· Post Class follow-up driving sales, warm handoffs to CSR or sales team where applicable.
· Increase effectiveness of training offerings, video/webinar content
· Function as a product expert on key products tied to EDU
· Support the Product Organization where needed
Areas of Responsibility:
- Teach class offerings in HQ location and other locations as needed.
- This includes but is not limited to: Customer in shop training, specialty seminars, open houses, trade shows.
- Set up classroom space and all prints needed to conduct class at HQ.
- Evaluate & engage partners on location for quality standards on instruction delivery and product promotion/use.
- Co-teaching with partner during onboarding classes.
- Evaluate training offerings
- Expand or contract depending on performance.
- Reviews and measures class feedback for future decisions.
- Build process and contribute to class follow-up, leverage Customer Success team, Sales Team and other stakeholders.
- Develop or review current curriculum for new training products.
- Develop new and robust e-learning options for LMS
- Work with education manager to build out equipment and products used in class.
- Monitor LMS and answer assignment submissions.
- Webinars, work with team to develop strategy, content, production, and delivery of new EDU Webinar content.
- Contribute to video content geared toward EDU market.
- Content, scripting, setup, & talent, as needed.
- Work with marketing and sales to ensure internal and external customers are aware of training products and these are properly introduced and communicated.
Product Team & Ongoing Development:
- Continue to work with product team to learn all new products & software applicable to EDU & partners.
- Become proficient on new products to facilitate questions when in the field with customers, partners, or at events.
- Ongoing learning and Ryonet team resource in RIP software, color management, digital solutions, and other technology.
- 10-years’ experience as a screen printer, shop operations
- 5-years’ experience in education, teaching, facilitating classroom learning
- Public Speaking skills, group & classroom setting
- Google Drive, MS Office Suite
- Able to Travel (up to 5 days per month, as needed)
- Aptitude to learn and adopt new products, technology
- Ability to leverage new content into curriculum