Reports to: NetSuite Manager
Read it all- get to know the role – treat employment like on-line dating
The Job: (all sexes welcome)
The NetSuite System Administrator provides all levels of administration services to support a highly reliable and secure application environment and acts as subject matter expert. Provides training, troubleshooting and other support for NetSuite applications managed by business.
What you will do:
- Solve NetSuite cases submitted by users
- Creating Scripts / Workflows to Meet Business Requirements
- Develop / Test / Deploy NetSuite Customizations / New Functionality
- Develop / Test / Deploy Custom Application Extensions via API Systems / Third Party Tools
- Map Existing Processes / Create New and Revised Processes
- Provide End-User Process / Systems Training
- Document / Implement Changes
- Monitor / Support the Health of NetSuite Processes
- Create Saved Searches / Reports
Nothing replaces experience so here’s what it takes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information technology or equivalent is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as a System Administrator with a minimum of 1 year as a NetSuite Administrator (Certified Administrator, preferred)
- Strong knowledge of standard ERP business practices.
- Strong working knowledge of project management tools and the application of a systematic, disciplined approach to the analysis, design, development, assessment, implementation, test and maintenance of processes.
- Understands and is familiar with the most widely known and emerging tools, technologies and social applications.
- Strong knowledge of reporting and customizing Saved Searches