Reports to: NetSuite Manager
Read it all- get to know the role – treat employment like on-line dating
The Job: (all sexes welcome)
The NetSuite System Administrator provides all levels of administration services to support a highly reliable and secure application environment and acts as subject matter expert. Provides training, troubleshooting and other support for NetSuite applications managed by business.
- Process and assist with NetSuite cases and projects.
- Liaison with NetSuite Power Users (NSPU)
- Assist in QC of system updates
- NetSuite Case Management - organize and help coordinate case work by analyzing work and effort needed to complete requests/issues.
- Assist in the development and deployment of NetSuite customizations and new functionality
- Test NetSuite customizations before deployment
- Monitor / Support the Health of NetSuite Processes
- Work with end-users/NSPU
- Document / Implement Changes
Areas of Responsibility:
- Work with NSPU to help manage users needs
- Solve Tier-1 Netsuite cases submitted by users
- Assist with basic NetSuite Customizations
- Assist with testing on new/updated NS customizations before deployment
- Map Existing Processes / Create New and Revised Processes
- Document and assist in Implementation of changes
- Monitor the health of NetSuite processes
- Create/update saved searches and reports