Product Manager- AllMade
Product OPEN POSITION
Reports to: Director of Product
Read it all- get to know the role – treat employment like on-line dating
We currently occupy a large sized open office on the first floor of the corporate headquarters. We have our workstations in such a way that allows for collaborative discussions, nice views and also provides a bit of privacy when it’s time to strap in and focus on our work. There is a balance between collaborative group problem solving and focused productive work. We strive to always work smarter and harder.
Contribute to the product team by setting and executing key product line development initiatives that align with overall organizational goals. Maintain key OEM & manufacturing relationships while providing the road map, training/mentorship, and processes that help drive marketing & sales of key product lines and supports Ryonet/Allmade’s overall growth strategy.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Allmade product line, focus and grow existing lines with strategic future line expansion and development.
- Owning all OEM, manufacturing, and R&D relationships with associated product line development.
- External resource for clients, internal product champion/resource, support and partner to sales and marketing of key product lines.
- Vision for Product Line Development: Enhance & establish Allmade as the premium textile garment product leader/innovator in existing and new markets, satisfying current & future needs.
- Product Development & Management: Product responsibility, making the final decisions with team input regarding the ultimate approval of product design, functional requirement, and changes from the envisioned scope. Controlling final approval of the design, scope and pricing strategy.
- Cross-Functional Leader: leading cross-functional collaboration efforts across the organization in support of organizational objectives.
- Remaining Nimble: This is essential to success in mitigating risk and maximizing opportunities, while balancing competing priorities.
Experience with the following:
- Computer & Systems: CRM, Inventory Management, Purchasing, Partner Portals
- Time Management: Learning internal & external cadence for operational effectiveness
- Process Establishment: Develop product roadmap, lifecycle analysis & improvement plan
- Product Development Process knowledge: Learning internal & external needs, while leveraging best practices, striving to improve processes in both the short and long term
- Identify new product capabilities or markets: Organic product line growth has the potential to open Ryonet to new markets and growth.
- Budgeting: Develop and work within budget for product line development, leveraging no or low cost opportunities that will have the biggest return for the organization. Maximize partner development funds to enhance the exposure and drive sales of key product lines.
- Profit & Loss: evaluate cost and pricing structure, marketing plan, sales forecasts, contribution to product mix, and profitability of product lines.