Sales Operations Manager
Sales Operations Manager
Reports to CFO
Read it all- get to know the role – treat employment like on-line dating
We are a $40m manufacturing/distribution company and the pay is good for the right fit. Our AWESOME benefits and culture ROCK!! (FEW can match ‘em). If you require more $ please become a fan and wait til we grow. You can’t put a price on lovin’ where you work. Salary is #4 reason people stay or leave jobs, so what are your 3 reasons for looking?
The Job: (All sexes welcome)
The Sales Operations Manager helps to enable revenue goals through streamlining process, integrating systems, removing waste, improving customer experience, collecting cash and reporting results.
Areas of Responsibility:
Process & Tools:
Enable flow through process development, documentation, system integration, training and improvement.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations.
- Collaborate with Sales Management to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Create and maintain SOP’s for sales order process and training to sales team.
- Creates KPI’s measurements for process effectiveness.
- Implement Quosal sales proposal, contracts, and install project documents
Proposals & Contracts
- Creates custom contracts for equipment, supply and consumables.
- ROQ Contract Management with storage and documentation.
Administrative & Support:
- Provide cash forecasting for all Automated Press Group (APG) projects
- Partner with OEM; ROQ, for password collection and distribution as well as payment details
- Work with customers on current rental program to collect monthly payments and apply payments in ERP system
- Distribute monthly press codes to customers on rental program
- Process equipment loan transactions in ERP system
- Perform ROQ order fulfillment validation
- Audit all rental programs for GAAP compliance
- Provide direction on rental repossession and process fulfillment
- Review all processed APG transactions in any calendar month and determine month-end WIP
- Manage accounting transactions for all APG projects including:
- Cash Forecasting
- Customer Credit Approvals
- Deposits owed
- Open balances owed
- Monthly Journal Entries
- Inventory Movement
- APG AR Reporting
- Work with customers on sales tax exemptions