APG Installation Planner
Project Planner OPEN POSITION
Reports to: APG Manager
Read it all- get to know the role – treat employment like on-line dating
Annual salary $40,000 - $50,000 DOE. If you require more $$ please become a fan and wait til we grow. Our AWESOME benefits and culture ROCK!! (FEW can match ‘em). You can’t put a price on lovin’ where you work.
The Job: (all sexes welcome)
The Installation Planner plays a critical part in the launch of new customers and ongoing maintenance of the Roq Screen Printing Presses and additional automated equipment. The Installation Planner ensures that all work is carried out in accordance with Ryonet standards and customer promise. Additional key responsibilities include providing support to on-site, and Ryonet installers during the installation. This role works in collaboration with vendor partners to support and close the daily FIR issues. Verbal and written interaction with customers is frequent and must be delivered professionally.
The Installation Planner interfaces with internal and external stakeholders, and must be able to communicate effectively with diverse audiences including sales teams, management, customers, and third party partners & suppliers. This position requires contributing to shared knowledge, documentation, training of peers and other stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have a background in project management, project planning and project execution, specifically electrical and mechanical equipment installation. The critical nature of the work requires good judgment, initiative and flexibility to understand problems and develop recommended solutions.
Nothing replaces experience so here’s what it takes:
Sales Support/Sales Engineering
- Review ROQ proposals / estimates / Sales Orders to ensure project scope and expectations are clear between Sales, Customer, and APG team.
- Facilitate lead times and estimates as needed from manufacturers and suppliers as needed to support Sales Orders / Sales Estimates.
- Communicate and share install schedule with Sales team and incorporate priorities as needed to meet customer expectations.
- Together with APG Sales representatives ensure that Warm Calls are completed in a timely and thorough manner to include follow up written communication.
- Publish and maintain Warm Call schedule with sales representatives to drive timely completion
- Ensure sales representatives maintain project records as applicable and ensure that Sales Representatives are up to date with regards to project status and customer communications.
- Set and maintain weekly project cadence and communication with Sales Reps to update Sales with current project status and actions required from the Sales team.
- Track and resolve projects that have no Tentative Install date through influencing the sales organization to ensure that active project pipeline is maintained up to date.
Customer Project Coordination
- Serve as Main Point of Contact (MPOC) for all customer communications related to logistics, financials, and installation
- Coordinate site preparation and site readiness validation with customer; Provisioning / facility prep with clients
- Coordinate and collaborate with all stakeholders in Sales, Finance, Installation, etc.
- Ensure that all materials and items associated with Sales Orders are procured, inventoried, and shipped in a timely manner to customer with confirmation of shipment provided by Logistics role.
- Owns install schedule maintaining an up to date schedule on 90 days basis and manages change in the schedule.
- Maintain install report and assign tentative installation dates ensure that Customer Records and customer acceptance documentation is up to date on Customer Service Master record and Netsuite Project Record
- Provide offloading and equipment handling procedures to customers along with customer expectations prior to and during installs.
- Maintain Netsuite Project records up to date with real time information, notes, status, and ensure all project documentation is captured and saved in Netsuite Project record
- Ensure that customer communication is timely and relevant in order to spur sense of urgency and clear lines of accountability.
- Weekly schedule preparation and communication to customer base, technicians, and sales representatives
- Regular daily update of monthly install projections to internal stakeholders to include Sales, Accounting, Finance, and Senior Leadership.
- Collect and enter into Netsuite system post install action items to ensure cases are created
- Weekly update to Accounting and Finance team on past week completed installs and the upcoming weeks installs
- Tracking and reporting on technician hours to include overtime hours, track technician travel into and out of the customer location via install schedule
- Maintain active and up to date calendar for install technician and contractor availability.
- Support technician training by ensuring technician schedules are coordinated and scheduled to support training as required and identified by the Install Manager.
- Ensure that technician travel is booked at minimum of two weeks prior to install of equipment.
- Ensure that daily updates are received from technicians and information is maintained within project records