Reports to: CMO
Read it all- get to know the role – treat employment like on-line dating
The Job: (All Sexes welcome)
You will have your hands full and the first 6 months will seem totally new, and at times quite frustrating. Why, you ask? Where do we begin? We do things differently from the VERY BEGINNING and it will not take you long to love the process or realize that you prefer ‘conventional’ or ‘the way things have always been’ because you are used to them. Your position will contribute operationally to the Executive Team by setting and executing the Operations initiatives that align with annual company initiatives. Provide the overview, road map, mentorship, processes and KPIs that will support sales goals and Ryonet’s overall growth strategy.
Drive loyalty through the teams - Instill the Core Values- how our values were born clarity/strategy.
Nothing replaces experience so here’s what it takes:
- Manage a team of...
- Installation Technicians (employed and contractors)
- Project Coordinator(s)
- Technical Support Associates
- Shipping & Logistics Coordinator
Budget & Expense Management
- Develop and manage department budget
Project & Process Management
- Develop and document APG processes and procedures, and train internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinating equipment installations w/ direct and contract Installation technicians
- Coordinating maintenance and repairs (warranty and non-warranty) w/ direct and contract Installation technicians
Customer & Vendor Relations
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Tier II/III escalation resource for debug/troubleshoot equipment issues w/customers and technicians