CNC Programmer - Mid Level
CNC Programmer- Mid Level
Reports to Production Manager
Read it all- get to know the role – treat employment like on-line dating
The Job: (all sexes welcome)
No prima donna’s here!! Works WITH the manufacturing team, following processes as we build them. Everyone will be crossed trained to the machines that affect the job, and Operators are cross trained Operators for back up and future team expansion. This role generates and releases engineering data to production and treats production like the customer- we “Serve” our customer! We have a small effective team and when it’s time, we only hire those that bring a positive outlook and are easy to work with. Good skills and great attitude means a willingness to help others and get the job done with high efficiencies. Who doesn’t fit?? Those that simply want a job, think they are irreplaceable and think they are more valuable than others. We are growing and we are ONE Ryonet!! We all ROQ!
The work is hot in the summer and cold in the winter but you are used to that aren’t you? All are held accountable for attendance, attitude as well as timely and accurate production releases. If this is you, you know what we’re sayin’, you are the best you can be every day and see that “We build kick-ass cool shit!” – so keep reading
What Mid-Level does: MIN 2.5 years focused CNC Programmer skills
· Follow a production schedule, getting your finished product into the hands of who is next- Production; the customer.
· Experience using MasterCam X8 CAM software to produce tool paths for CNC Vertical machining centers.
· Experienced in creating operator set-up instruction sheets for standard parts.
· Develop fixtures and work holding methods that increase efficiencies. This will be an ongoing process of improvement.
· Provide raw cut length data to saw operators for machined parts.
· Work with R&D team for blueprint revisions and keep an up-to-date file cabinet of all shop blue prints and set-up sheets
· You will work on special projects to improve, or implement processes, create training programs, and excite the team; YOU are an example
· Keep the machine clean, maintained and your work area clean and safe
You, Welders, CNC Operators and Press brake. Affects the production team and R&D. All are involved in developing machining strategies and tool selection for optimum machining results. Completed assemblies do not exist without machined parts, so staying on top of production flow is crucial.
Work with our R&D group developing drafting standards that allow for efficient processing of 3D models through the Manufacturing Engineering process (RCIM). This role holds confidences while being transparent and positive with a light hearted style, delivering serious safety and goal messages.