Reports to Director of Sales
Read it all- get to know the role – treat employment like on-line dating
Is budgeted at base + commission (TBD by experience). We are a $40m manufacturing/distribution company and the pay is good for the right fit. Our AWESOME benefits and culture ROCK!! (FEW can match ‘em). If you require more $ please become a fan and wait til we grow. You can’t put a price on lovin’ where you work. Salary is #4 reason people stay or leave jobs, so what are your 3 reasons for looking?
The Job: (All sexes welcome)
The position is responsible for the prospecting of new customers that will be valuable for our further growth. This person assists in the initial purchasing of a start-up package or equipment during expansion. This person understands the screen print process and how to get results by person, process, or product. This person is fully diverse in the garment decoration industry.
Core Objectives: The Discovery Sales Representative is responsible for creating opportunity and revenue by completing outbound calls and campaigns to pre-qualify APG leads. They will also be responsible for the incoming system lead discovery and qualification. They will create and manage outbound campaigns based on the needs of Ryonet and current feedback from different departments within the organization. Customer Account Validation will also be a focus of this role to help provide validated information to be used by the organization. Being a Discovery salesperson at Ryonet reaches beyond the sale. Although the sale is important, the sale happens because the customer trusts you. Through aligning the customer with the Ryonet values and the APG sales process the discovery representative is able to develop a rapport and friendship with the customer. Because of this rapport, trust and alignment are developed allowing the APG sales representative to provide the customer with the right solution for their business.
- Create and Maintain Outbound Campaigns
- Create Ops for Sales Team
- Increase Customer Account Validation
- Manage Inbound System Sales Leads
- Qualify APG Deals
- Attend Trade Shows and other industry events.
- Target new Prospects
- Establish Ryonet as the primary supplier of our new accounts.
- Point person for any issues regarding these customers
- Write up orders
- Work on a personal Opportunity Pipeline
- Visit our customers
- Demonstrate our products on-site
- Measure the buying potential per customer and work to develop
- Actively follow-up and touch our customers
- Work on solutions to better their customer’s output and efficiencies.
Education & Experience Required:
- HS Diploma - AA preferred
- Screen printing familiarity or direct experience needed
- Ryonet is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer