Order Management Representative
Reports to Accounting Manger
Read it all- get to know the role– it’s like online dating
Read it all- get to know the role – treat employment like on-line dating
The Job: (all sexes welcome)
This position reports to Accounting and will have the chance to see how sales orders accuracy in all department. This is a busy desk, processing many transactions each day. It’s a small office shared with our Sr ROQ Admin- There is a good deal of going back and forth with our internal Customer Success and Sales team, as well as 20-25% calling out to clarify or correct customer information. The phone skills, as well as service skills need to be a primary ‘natural’ skill. This position is friendly, where working with internal and external customers is necessary. A love for data entry and numbers will make it easier. Do not worry if you are a bit of a perfectionist, when it comes to numbers and names we like that. The ideal person may have worked a year as a bank teller, or maybe an assistant to a book keeper, or helping tax preparers during tax season. It’s spread sheets, Netsuite, computers, and communication all day, so accuracy is critical and an attention to the detail is part of the job. When the sales team send their orders through Netsuite, this position must make sure that all the info is correct, the credit card info is accurate and tax status is correct.
Nothing replaces experience so here’s what it takes:
Must have all these skills
· 1 year of work experience in an office or retail store
· Solid skills with Excel and MS Office (there will be a test)
· Phone skills and email experience
· Scent neutral- Non-smoker (small office)
Ensure the daily flow of sales orders are 100 % accurate, charges are legitimate, tax is accessed, and terms are adhered to, for the benefit of both Customer and Ryonet.
Areas of Responsibility:
This position takes the orders from Sales and Success teams, validates the data, enters, corrects, adjusts, reports and at times has direct phone contact with customers. Working with the Accounting team, this is a role that will show you how to connect the sale with the payment, to ensure the information is correct so that Ryonet gets paid.
· Following a specific approval time schedule throughout the day, manage all written orders from Sales and Web site. Approve all that are not automatically approved by the system. This will include terms and payment verification.
· If an order in not automatically approved, research why and correct when needed
· Process Amazon, EBay and Print Liberations orders in Netsuite
· Verify Credit Card Information to ensure that credit card transactions are not fraudulent, then confirm Purchase Orders with customers.
· Apply tax exemption and refund, any taxes to the customer collected on exempt sales orders
· Analyze current process for improvement